PDA

View Full Version : Day 6-The Return from Riverside Report 4/9-4/15

RavsRuleDisney!
04-24-2012, 11:04 AM
Day 6/7 partly sunny / 80-ish (worst of trip....no complaints!)

Last full day :fit: but we are looking at a 3-park best of day so off we go!! First up is Epcot. TT and Soarin'. Off to Sunshine Seasons for some grub. Jump on Living with the Land. My younger DS discovers the Innoventions bldg and the wall of video games - and no one is using them....shocking in a good way. Only there for a bit but he will no doubt remember this. Didn't really spend much time in World Showcase this trip.

Off to HS next. Used our FP's that were given out at TSM yesterday when ride broke down. Walked the shops a bit, DW checked out TofT one more time but wait too long. Soooo off to MK. Lunch at Tommorowland Terrace. Love that place when it's open, real WDW throwback kinda look. Speedway again, People Mover and FP's for SM for evening return. Back to room to start packing and rest up a bit.

Back to MK and hit up POTC, HM, Speedway, SM, and Buzz. Whew. Covered alot of ground on this trip. Everyone happy with the results. Tried to eat in the park but ended up back at the resort. Had the cajun chicken sandwich that i remember from our last trip....good stuff.

Day 7 is traveling day! ;) sad to be leaving but time to get back to reality and hopefully start planning that next visit!! :thumbsup:
Finished up with my DW's favorite spot Kona Cafe. Good eats as usual. One last look at our beloved POLY and off we go.......

Post-trip thoughts to follow....

SBETigg
04-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Last day, oh so sad! Action-packed and fun, but still sad.

faline
04-24-2012, 06:30 PM
Ending the trip with a favorites of each park day is such fun! We've done that a time or two.

Kona Cafe is yummy - you're making me wish I was there now!

Sorry your trip is over but you're right - it's now time to plan the next!!

shadowden
04-26-2012, 11:34 AM
Last days are always bittersweet...

Sounds like a great last day!

vizsla
04-27-2012, 05:09 AM
Thanks for the report.

forever a child
05-20-2012, 08:26 PM
Great Report! I'm "homesick"

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-21-2012, 03:56 PM