PDA

View Full Version : PB&J at POP?

idreamofdisney
04-23-2012, 02:25 PM
My daughter LIVES on PB&J. Do they PB&J sandwiches (not the Uncrustables - she doesn't like those as much) or better yet do they sell just 2 slices of bread and small packets of PB and packets of jelly at the POP food court? We will be there over a week and although she will eat other foods - PB&J is her favorite in addition to ice cream! Thanks. :mickey:

Kenny1113
04-23-2012, 02:39 PM
DS8 loves PB &j as well. I think he has eaten it everyday for lunch for the last 7 years. He,however will eat the uncrustables (if he's in the right mood ;) )

I believe they do sell bread. I could be wrong but I believe I saw packages of PB (similar to jelly packs).

Good luck!

readytogo2
04-23-2012, 03:33 PM
why couldnt you just bring your own now that all rooms at pop will have mini refrigerators?

idreamofdisney
04-23-2012, 03:38 PM
we try to bring only 2 suitcases since we have to pay $28 per suitcase and we barely fit in everything we need - plus they can only weigh 40 lbs each - which sounds like alot but when you weigh it you cannot believe how much they weigh!

i'm grumpy
04-23-2012, 03:44 PM
I think they have jelly in the food court. Can you buy little packets of peanut butter? I think I saw something at Walmart, but were more along the lines of peanut butter and crackers to go.

disneymom15
04-23-2012, 03:53 PM
I think I recall seeing small containers with peanut butter in the food court area (similar to jelly packets). Otherwise, you can probably buy a small peanut butter in the Everthing POP gift shop.

BrerGnat
04-23-2012, 04:53 PM
They usually keep Peanut Butter behind a counter and you have to ask for it. Jelly is available in the food court at breakfast time.

You can buy little Jif packs of PB that are a serving size. They sell these everywhere (Target, Supermarkets, etc.).

You will predominantly see Uncrustables at WDW. You really can't get a "made to order" PB&J sandwich anywhere.

I'd recommend getting your child to accept Uncrustables, if only for the trip.

disneydeb
04-23-2012, 08:11 PM
You could order from Garden Grocer and have it delivered to your resort.:mickey:

idreamofdisney
04-23-2012, 09:01 PM
She will eat the uncrustables they are just not her favorite. I'll place an order - I didn't even realize that I could do that! Thank-you so much.

ElenitaB
04-23-2012, 09:34 PM
They sell bread and jars of PB and jelly in the gift shop of any resort that has a DVC resort attached to it.

Unless you have need of a lot of other things, Garden Grocer can get quite expensive between the cost of the items themselves and the delivery charge.

famlovesdisney
04-23-2012, 10:32 PM
We just got back from a stay at POP and we were in the same boat! Ask the staff at the bakery station for a whole loaf of bread. They will sell it to you for about $4. Two pieces of bread go for .69. Jelly is out on the condiment station for free and peanut butter is in the fridge for a reported cost of .50 per single serve packet but we were never actually charged for it. Total lifesaver for us since our kids prefer pb&j over everything and also won't eat the uncrustables!

idreamofdisney
04-24-2012, 10:41 AM
A loaf of bread and PB&J - :mickey: will make everyone much happier!!