PDA

View Full Version : Question about fork & screen theater

buzznwoodysmom
04-23-2012, 12:10 PM
We are going to be in WDW the day Diary of a Wimpy Kid 3 comes out. My son is a huge fan, has read all the books, and says he "has to see it in WDW". We would love to see it at the fork & screen theater at DTD. I just looked at their website and it looks like not all movies are offered in their "fork & screen" rooms. And I also noticed some showings listed at "reserved seating". Do I need to make a reservation for this??? We don't have one of these close to home, so this will be our first experience with it. Any help would be appreciated!

sara114
04-23-2012, 09:21 PM
Look also, I remember something about having to be a certain age to view movies in the fork and screen section ?

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-24-2012, 03:17 PM
Yes, to view the "fork and spoon" movies, you have to be over 18, or with a parent/guardian. (so, no issue in this case)

From what I can tell, when you're on the website, there is a specific listing of the movies in the fork and spoon theatre.

I started on the main AMC fork and spoon page, and then clicked on the Disney one, and it brought me right to the list. But, it seems to be like "regular movie theatre", in that show times aren't released until a week or so in advance, so you can't plan too far ahead.