PDA

View Full Version : The One's first trip to the World..Pre-trip!!!

LilHooligan74
04-23-2012, 06:01 AM
It has been quite some time since I have been to the world. My DGF aka "The One" has never been. I am sure I am more excited than she is. I think she will really feel the magic as we past the "Main Gate". I of course have spent the last two hours debating on if it was too early to post about the pre-trip and travel day.
This is a belated Birthday trip for her so while we have some ADRs at the California Grille and Ohana plus a couple more it is more of just relax and enjoy the magic kind of trip.
One hour left before I get off work and the minutes are slowly passing. Then it is home to pack, drop the cruiser off for service, get DGF to work and catch a nap. Then later this afternoon it will be time to point the car south.
We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge and already the staff and concierge has been extremely helpful and amazing with answering my multitude of questions. I can't not say enough about how excited I am. Just one more shout out to Karen at Magical Journeys. This has been by far the most seamless and stress free trip planning experience.

Ms. Mode
04-23-2012, 08:11 AM
WL is just wonderful! I hope you both have a great time. :mickey:

Daisy'sMom
04-23-2012, 08:45 AM
The anticipation is such a great feeling, isn't it? Have a wonderful time and I am looking forward to the post trip report. Enjoy:mickey:

mydisneygirls
04-23-2012, 09:33 AM
Have a wonderful time!!! Can't wait to read about your GF's first experience at the World!!!

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
04-23-2012, 11:28 AM
Cannot wait to read the trip reports. Have a wonderful time introducing DGF to the wonders of Disney.

faline
04-23-2012, 01:04 PM
Enjoy!! :mickey:

Dopey's Girl
04-23-2012, 01:58 PM
Have fun! Tell Mickey I will see him on Thursday!

mommy2maddi
04-23-2012, 08:46 PM
That first time going to WDW is an unforgettable memory! I first went when I was 36 and I will never forget it. Have a great time! I can't wait to read the trip report!!!:mickey:

shadowden
04-26-2012, 11:50 AM
Can't wait to read the trip reports. Thanks!