PDA

View Full Version : Photo pass pre order

faberj
04-22-2012, 05:40 PM
Did they discontinue the order of the photo pass and memory book deal? I ordered it back in 2008 and looked at it back in December but now can't seem to find it. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thank!

faline
04-22-2012, 05:43 PM
It can be a bit tricky to find. Try here (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx).

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-22-2012, 06:12 PM
I have no idea why Disney makes this so hard to find ... it is just crazy!

faberj
04-22-2012, 06:40 PM
I still can't find the plus option that adds the photo book, did they discontinue that deal?? :(

shortcake311
04-22-2012, 09:40 PM
Unfortunately, the plus deal is only available for purchase while at Disney and they don't discount that. This may change, since it's new, but I'm not sure about that. :-\

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-23-2012, 10:14 AM
They must have! I ordered the "pre-order" book and CD a couple of weeks ago, and have them both sitting, ready to be used.

But, I don't see that option anymore.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
04-23-2012, 11:02 AM
They must have gotten rid of the prepurchase of the package that has the photo book also. I too prepurchased that package just a few weeks ago from a link I had saved months ago.

Davy Crockett
04-24-2012, 02:36 PM
I think they did discontinue the CD + Book previsit offer. About a month ago I clicked on a link I saved from 2 years ago and it was there and just last week getting in final prep mode I went to go order it and no only the CD previsit discount shows. I logged on to our account and no the book is just being offered by itself at 20% off that is still $30 more than the standard combined previsit discount. I'm just going back every few days to see if it's been posted as I already have my photopass card for this trip and I can order it up till the day we live, so no biggy...