PDA

View Full Version : Split stay.. Different resort or same resort different views?

luvDaMouse
04-22-2012, 09:26 AM
WWYD?? Beach club first night then next 3 nights BWV pool view OR BWV standard view first night then next 3 nights pool view?? Both are studios.. Would have to move either way after first night But we would be in the same resort :confused:
My wait list expired because we leave this Thursday but I could call and change it..
Not sure???
Dana:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-22-2012, 11:38 AM
I would stay with the same resort

luvDaMouse
04-22-2012, 12:06 PM
Thanks, i was thinking the same thing i went online and saw a BW view became available (same point value) I called, but because I was in the cancelation window they can't hold the BW room before they cancel the BC room and there is only ONE BW room available so I could end up with NO room my first night :( I just am not willing to take that chance...

tjstrike
04-22-2012, 07:00 PM
I would just stay at BWV the whole trip. Much less hassle.

MinnieMommie
04-22-2012, 07:28 PM
I agree with the others. Stay at the same resort. Are you on the waitlist for the BW view for the first night?

luvDaMouse
04-22-2012, 09:19 PM
I was on the wait list but it is only good up to 7 days before arrival I am 4 days. We arrive this Thursday.

MinnieMommie
04-23-2012, 07:52 AM
I was on the wait list but it is only good up to 7 days before arrival I am 4 days. We arrive this Thursday.

A couple of things:
1. You can continue to call DVC daily to check on the room until you arrive even though you are no longer on the waitlist and you may be doing that already.
2. If you stay at BWV the first night you can ask them about available inventory when you check in. They might have inventory available that DVC can not see or access. This will be the best chance of getting the room you want for all 4 nights. I did this once at BLT and it worked out that I was able to get the room I wanted for the last night of our stay.
Good luck! :mickey: