PDA

View Full Version : Hoop de doo adr

mymickeymouse
04-22-2012, 03:50 AM
Just made adr for hoop de doo review online. Info said i could print" tickets" at guest services online. I could not find how to print them. Does anyone have helpful hints?:blush::confused:

mymickeymouse
04-22-2012, 03:54 AM
Does anyone know how to print tickets for this show online? Intried and failed!:blush::confused:

TinkerbellT421
04-22-2012, 08:07 AM
I think they are referring to guest services at your resort printing them out. That's how we received ours.

DizneyRox
04-22-2012, 08:32 AM
Don't worry about printing them. I'm not sure if there's a problem losing themor not, but we do will call, and pick them up right outside Pioneer Hall minutes before the doors open. Works out easier for us...

disneydeb
04-22-2012, 10:05 AM
Last October, I just walked up to the ticket window after registering, about a half hour before the meal and they had them waiting for us. ;) Maybe they will do the same for you.:D
Enjoy !

:mickey:

Itchy
04-22-2012, 10:09 AM
I agree with DisneyRox, we got ours when we checked in for dinner last October. It was a first time for us and weren't sure if we had to have them ahead of time. They will have a list of those who have reservations.

Be sure to take your reservation number with you and to any other ADR's you may have. It will help to resolve problems if they arise.

I create a word document with time, date, resi number, and resturant. I them print it so I can carry it with me in my pocket. It helps to remember when and where ( its heck getting old ) to keep me and the rest of the party on track.