PDA

View Full Version : I love Target

Disney4us2
04-19-2012, 06:43 PM
Just got back from my second trip of the day to Target.

I had bought a Kodak printer from them on 2/29. On Tuesday, it just stopped working, Said there was a paper jam and there was no jam. Couldn't fix it, and went back to Target and got another printer (Epson). I figured it was too late to return the Kodak printer for a refund. I went to return the extra ink for the Kodak printer and asked if I could still return the broken printer without a recipt. I used my Red card Target debit card for the purchase and it showed up on my history. I didn't know that I had 90 days to return the item. I am so thrilled. I thought I would be out of luck and selling the printer on Ebay or Craigslist for parts.

Dopey's Girl
04-19-2012, 07:58 PM
Me too! Haven't shopped at wal mart in at least 5 years. Target is the best!!

DizneyRox
04-19-2012, 08:00 PM
I too have never had issues with Target. Returns are pretty easy, I like the online/B&M option, etc.

Worst Buy could learn a lesson from them. Too bad it's too late, won't be sad to see Worst Buy with liquidation sale signs out front, in fact I might stop by and do a little happy dance right outside their doors.

BrerGnat
04-20-2012, 10:00 AM
Worst Buy could learn a lesson from them. Too bad it's too late, won't be sad to see Worst Buy with liquidation sale signs out front, in fact I might stop by and do a little happy dance right outside their doors.

You certainly bash BEST Buy quite a lot. Sorry you've had such horrible experiences there. We've been shopping there for over 15 years and have never had any sort of problems with anything we've purchased, always gotten excellent prices and service, etc. It's not the worst place to buy electronics, that is for SURE!

But, Target really is awesome. I agree about that!

DizNee143
04-20-2012, 01:05 PM
I love target also!! I get such great deals there! I love that you can use a manufactur coupon and a target on one item!! I do some of my best shopping there!!
I've never had a probably with returning anything to them!

And on the best buy subject..I'm with dizneyrox..
they rarely have the best buy..and the two by me I've yet to meet a nice employee..the few times I've been then..I always wonder why I went there in the first place..

Disney Doll
04-20-2012, 05:18 PM
I love Target too. They have a large selection of organic grocery items and they have some super cute stuff in housewares. I've been shopping at Target instead of Wal-Mart for years. I also like that they can scan the card you used to pay and pull up an old receipt for a return. It's definitely more convenient.

We've always had a good experience at Best Buy. Their mobile dept. usually has the bet deals on cell phones and the new stand alone mobile stores are great. There's one in the mall where we live and they even have a play area for kids. It's awesome!

DVC2004
04-20-2012, 05:33 PM
I also love Target. I never shop at Walmart. Our Target sells groceries too and I save alot buying them there, plus with the Red Card debit card. It's always clean and hassle free. Plus you can pick up some cute clothes and shoes from time to time for a steal. It's such a "fun" store.

DisneyOtaku
04-21-2012, 07:01 PM
I love Target as a whole, but not the one by my house. They hire a bunch of people with no work ethic and are always back talking employees. They have a huge turn-over rate with employees because the managers don't screen well. But the products themselves are pretty awesome!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-22-2012, 05:41 PM
I'm glad to hear that you had a great customer service experience. It's nice when a company actually tries to please their customers. And I have to defend Best Buy too. I shop there quite a bit and have always been treated very well.

DizneyRox
05-04-2012, 02:34 PM
... And I have to defend Best Buy too. I shop there quite a bit and have always been treated very well.
Just don't take your phone there for repairs. Google it if you're not sure what I'm talking about.

I don't make this stuff up...

BrerGnat
05-04-2012, 04:49 PM
Just don't take your phone there for repairs. Google it if you're not sure what I'm talking about.

I don't make this stuff up...

I wouldn't take anything to Best Buy for repairs. That's not what they specialize in. You're asking for trouble when you do stuff like that.

That's why I get my mobile phones (and most electronics) at Costco. Best return policy in the business. They will just issue you a new phone, no questions asked. I have actually had to do this once and it was flawless. If they no longer carry that phone, you can get a new one, no upcharge.

Target used to have a really good return policy. It's still good, but the 90 day restriction is a killer.

greengeen
05-04-2012, 07:05 PM
I also love Target.

Hate Best Buy. Had one of the worst shopping experiences OF MY LIFE at Best Buy, and it wasn't an isolated incident. I give everyone a second chance, but Best Buy blew their chance over and over. They won't even exist 5 years from now, I'm willing to bet money on that.

joonyer
05-04-2012, 07:27 PM
My DW loves to shop at "Tar-jhay" too!