PDA

View Full Version : AAA - AP and other discounts

CuteAsMinnie
04-18-2012, 03:19 PM
Hi All :wave:

Does any one have info on the AAA discounted AP rate? We're trying to decide if it's worth purchasing AAA and I can't get the info from them w/o being a member.

Thanks!:)

Tink1
04-18-2012, 03:47 PM
For resorts you can only have one discount. AAA AP PIN or gen discount etc

For tickets, I do not believe AAA sells AP's.

Nanc

Daisy'sMom
04-18-2012, 04:46 PM
I don't believe there is a discounted AP if that is what you are looking for.

KathyMO
04-18-2012, 05:51 PM
From another Disney Info Webpage

"Auto Club South offices in Florida offer an additional discount on regular Walt Disney World Annual Passes for AAA and CAA members. You'll save over $20 on adult or child Annual Passes and Premium Annual Passes.

The Orlando office is located at 4300 East Colonial Drive. Call (407) 894-3333 for hours and directions. Passes must be purchased in person unless you are a member of Auto Club South, in which case some passes can be purchased online after logging into the Auto Club South website. You will be sold a voucher that must be redeemed at a Disney World ticket window."

greengeen
04-18-2012, 07:48 PM
I just renewed my AAA so I visited the tickets web page. They have discounts on every type of ticket from 1 day-1 park tickets to 10-day park-hoppers and Annual Passes. These are available to both Florida residents (who get an additional discount) and non-residents. You can get them at an AAA office, with your AAA membership. But don't try to buy them online - the shipping charge that AAA adds ends up cancelling out the discount! I was shocked at the shipping charge.

greengeen
04-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Just wanted to add, they discount the AP renewals also. :mickey: