PDA

View Full Version : Florida Magical Tours & Transport

Ms. Mode
04-18-2012, 10:53 AM
Has anyone ever used Florida Magical Tours & Transport out of the Sanford Airport?

We are going to fly Allegiant into Sanford for the first time ever and they don't have ME from that airport. Since it's the most economical way for us to fly we will need to book transport from the airport to WDW. After looking on the airport website I just took a wild stab at FMT&T. If anyone has experience with them or another transport company I'd be happy to know about it.

quicksilver
04-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Has anyone ever used Florida Magical Tours & Transport out of the Sanford Airport?

We are going to fly Allegiant into Sanford for the first time ever and they don't have ME from that airport. Since it's the most economical way for us to fly we will need to book transport from the airport to WDW. After looking on the airport website I just took a wild stab at FMT&T. If anyone has experience with them or another transport company I'd be happy to know about it.

Hi,

Never really heard of them, could be one of the dozen new companies here in Orlando.

We also offer transportation from the Sanford airport, have been in business for over 10 years now, we sponsor this very site for many years, and if you make a search with our name you'll see the various reviews from members here.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information.

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

faline
04-18-2012, 07:29 PM
Yes, Quicksilver is an Intercot sponsor and an established company of good repute. I'd suggest looking at booking with them. We've used them before and have enjoyed the service they've provided.

Also, since Gregory's sponsorship helps support this site to keep it available as a resource to all of us, we want to be sure to help our sponsors in return and support their businesses.

Therefore, we will not continue this thread.