PDA

View Full Version : Day 3-The Return from Riverside Report 4/9-4/15....

RavsRuleDisney!
04-17-2012, 09:59 PM
Day 3 sunny / mid 80's(notice a weather trend here?!)

Up early and we're off! Weather has been fantastic. HS today. They said 9 am opening but when we got thru the gates around 8:45 everyone was already dispersing thru the park. Hmmm. Anyway, FP's for TSM then right on line for 2 quick rides. DS12 rocked a 170k score - DH has his work cut out for himself! Then did Backlot Tour, Movie Ride,- no big lines for either - and Light, Stunts which the DS' get a kick out of....DW, not so much. Checked out Star Tours which was too crowded and off to Indiana Jones which we have never seen. It's on the bucket list but standing room only by time we got there so another day. :sad:

Back to the Riverside and....our upgraded room!! Three cheers to DW. moved into Bldg 14 with the queensize beds - big difference. Of course we had to pack the bags up the night before and now get them back from bell services, unpack again....hey, no complaints. DS' made their first trip to the arcade and then we were off to DTD and another bucket lister - a sandwich at Earl! Boated over and did a few french dips, a meatball sandwich and a tuna melt. Excellent! In and out of some shops, of course the Lego store, checked out the balloon ride but prohibitive wait to get on. Everyone was a wee bit beat from the past few days so back to the room - did I mention the queensize beds? ;) - and some extra Zzzzz's.

SBETigg
04-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Another great day. I wonder if DHS had Extra Magic Hours in the morning. That might account for the early start. Great that you upgraded your room, too.

Dopey's Girl
04-18-2012, 01:10 PM
MMM...Earl of Sandwich sounds soo good right now!

faline
04-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Earl of Sandwich is sooooo yummy!! Wish I were there now!! :mickey:

Sounds like your new room is a hit!!

emerzmom
04-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Another great day in WDW!
:mickey:
Julie

artyboy
04-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Another great day...thanks for posting!

vizsla
04-23-2012, 04:21 AM
Thanks for the report.

shadowden
04-23-2012, 11:51 AM
Upgraded rooms always a + !

Sounds like another great day! Thanks for the report!

January-2007
05-21-2012, 11:11 PM
Thanks for the trip report!