PDA

View Full Version : Frontier Airlines Schedule?

Mary Chase
04-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Anyone know when Frontier will extend their booking dates beyond 11/14? I read somewhere else that someone found out the Southwest date that Southwest will extend their schedule. I am dying to book my vacation and getting frustrated that Frontier doesn't have fares released past 11/14 and Southwest isn't released past 11/2 and they are saying they (Southwest) won't release them until May something. I have a general idea of what fares SHOULD be based on similar dates I've checked, but will feel much better when I can lock something in for sure! I know - booking way in advance and don't necessarily need to, but it just makes me feel so much happier when I know for sure I have a Disney vacation to count down to! I know I'm not alone there!

Mary Chase
04-29-2012, 07:32 PM
Just got my answer - Frontier just posted their schedule through the holidays. However, the fares are outrageous!!!! Going to have to wait to see what Southwest says in a few weeks when they release their schedule. Bummer - I was so ready to book the trip - but there is no way I'm paying those prices! I may just have to wait until a little closer to the trip to see what kind of sales they might have.