PDA

View Full Version : Where is Online Resort Check-in?

ImagiAsh
04-16-2012, 08:56 AM
Can I do this right off of Disneyparks.com? I heard that I can start the online check-in process 10 days out from my trip, but their trip countdown clock has said "11 Days Until My Vacation" for the past three days. Mind you, I'm now technically on 9 days left. Anyone else have this problem?

Ed
04-16-2012, 09:26 AM
From their website:

You may start the online check-in process up to 10 days in advance of your check-in date by signing in to the My Reservation section or by visiting the My Disney Reservation page.

As for the countdown clock - - My vacation countdown is showing that I have 18 more days until a vacation I took last August. :shrug:

Strmchsr
04-16-2012, 09:34 AM
The countdown clock is goofy. In order for it to reset you have to click on "my reservations" on the main page and it'll ask you to log in again. Once you log in it'll update your countdown clock. Also, when you click on my reservations it should bring your reservation up (if not, click on "update reservations") and at the very top, above your reservation, you'll see a yellow-beige bar that will tell you how long until you can do the online check-in. It'll say "on x day you can save time by checking in online". If you're already within that window it'll say "click here to check-in on line" The key is to click on "my reservations" and re-log in. I know it's stupid and goofy to have to do that, but it's just one more quirk of Disney's website that most definitely is not guest friendly.

Dopey's Girl
04-16-2012, 12:22 PM
I just checked in this morning and my countdown was good once I logged in.

Good luck!

ImagiAsh
04-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Thanks guys! Took the advice and managed to check in. :) Boy does that system need updating. Thanks again.

Ed
04-16-2012, 09:38 PM
I know it's stupid and goofy to have to do that, but it's just one more quirk of Disney's website that most definitely is not guest friendly.

You noticed that, did ya ? :crazy:

Where's their "dislike" button ?