PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day

Airblue1
04-15-2012, 08:46 PM
New to the mother's day experience at WDW. 1st it is my wife's first mother's day and second it is our first time in WDW during Mother's day.
Do the restaurants do anything such as a brunch or tea? Are their any special pins or tee-shirt locations that might be selling mother's day apparel or merchandise?
:mickey::mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
04-15-2012, 08:53 PM
Grand Floridian does a wonderful tea! I'm thinking my daughter got me a special Minnie at CBR that was Mother's Day themed...And I received a carnation at Narcoossee's on Mother's Day. :mickey:

ChipDale2708
04-16-2012, 08:53 AM
We were there last year for Mother's Day and will be again this year, but the only special acknowledgment we found were carnations handed out at EPCOT as you entered. I believe we were only at EPCOT that day so I do not know what other parks may have done. While doing research for last year, I read that there used to be a Mother's Day brunch in EPCOT but I never saw anything about it for last year or this year. Our plan for this year is lunch at Chefs of France (Mom's favorite restaurant) and the Wishes dessert party in the MK. Can't wait!