PDA

View Full Version : CSR Pepper Market and Cafe Rix

Guinevere
04-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Hi all!
So we will be heading down to the World in 19 days to Coronado Springs for a week long 2 family trip. I had planned to bring breakfast items for the kids and I to eat in the room, but DH won't be satisfied with that everyday. :shake:
So I was looking into some breakfast eating options at the resort and the pickings were fairly slim. Looks like either a $15 breakfast buffet or pastries at Cafe Rix. He really wanted something with some protein to it.

My question is, has anyone eaten at Pepper Market with the breakfast buffet? What are your thoughts on it?

And has anyone eaten at Cafe Rix and did they have any other breakfast options that would not be a pastry?

I have a feeling I will just need to find a good spot at each park when we arrive in the morning and grab him something there. Thanks in advance!

Figment!
04-19-2012, 12:48 PM
As of this Fall, Cafe Rix also offered several breakfast sandwiches: Egg and Cheese, Ham and Cheese, and Bacon and Cheese.

Hopefully another INTERCOTee can share some opinions on the Pepper Market Breakfast buffet. :thumbsup:

ANG
04-19-2012, 01:12 PM
It's been awhile. But I remember liking all the choices and the atmosphere was decent.

Guinevere
04-20-2012, 11:23 AM
As of this Fall, Cafe Rix also offered several breakfast sandwiches: Egg and Cheese, Ham and Cheese, and Bacon and Cheese.

Hopefully another INTERCOTee can share some opinions on the Pepper Market Breakfast buffet. :thumbsup:

Thank you! That gives me peace of mind. He should be able to find something there then.:thumbsup:

Disney Doll
04-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Cafe Rix is actually a great grab and go option. They do have breakfast sandwiches, fruit, yogurt, pastries, etc.

I'm not familiar with the $15 breakfast buffet at Pepper Market, but unless they changed their menu within the last year you can order a variety of breakfast plates in the $10 range. They had all the traditional breakfast foods: eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, waffles, omelets, breakfast burritos, etc. We thought it was good, but the Cafe Rix was usually more convenient when you are trying to get out the door and to the parks.