PDA

View Full Version : Bay Lake Tower question.

spinnerf
04-15-2012, 09:51 AM
Hey, staying in BLT next month, not a DVC member. Does anyone know if the washing machine takes any detergent? I know they give you some but I want to use my own if possible. Also, how is the coffee maker? Can you brew your own coffee, if not do they give you enough for a few cups?

Basket Mommy
04-15-2012, 11:18 AM
They supply you with one small box of Tide good for one wash, but we always use the Purex 2 in 1 sheets. It's a standard stackable washing machine (dryer on top, washer on bottom).

The coffee maker is a standard 12-cup (10-cup? I can't remember) maker, but if you want to use your own coffee, bring filters. They don't supply them. What they provide is coffee grounds inside a filter bag.

Fastpasssteve
04-15-2012, 09:36 PM
Coffee maker looks like it takes standard round coffee filters...based on the photos of the rooms.

spinnerf
04-16-2012, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the info!

disneykidsince1970
04-23-2012, 11:53 AM
We just returned from BLT. There was no coffee provided whatsoever (or salt!). We used liquid Tide the whole time and all was well :)

disneykidsince1970
04-23-2012, 05:59 PM
Actually Nik....they did give us coffee filters (but since u wake up when coffee is already served, I can see why you would not be fully aware ofnthe coffee situation! :D )

I did request filters bc we didn't bring them and they did bring us a small pk (10?) of reg filters that we coulduse with our coffee from home.

But...as Nikki mentioned above....no salt!!!??? Dont get me started!

Basket Mommy
04-25-2012, 08:15 PM
But...as Nikki mentioned above....no salt!!!??? Dont get me started!

In my 4 years of staying at DVC properties, I've never found salt in the villas. Not even at HHI. That's why we keep the little packets from the counter service places in a baggie in our Owner's Locker.

MaresHappy
04-25-2012, 09:09 PM
Coffee Makers are the Mr. Coffee style, so those take the round filters; you can bring a few, or buy a full pack at the store over in the Contemporary, if housekeeping doesn't bring them for you. :coffee:

I purchased liquid Tide for the washer dryer - and Downy. Yes, I'm addicted to Downy! Housekeeping did supply additional Tide - which I left in the guest laundry for others to use.:laundry: