PDA

View Full Version : Question about an early March post - now can't find

04-14-2012, 09:42 PM
In early or mid March, there was a post (positive that it was in this theme parks forum) that had some links to blueprints/pictures of some of the MK ride drawings. I was in a hotel at the time with a sloooooooow wifi connection and wanted to wait till I got back home so I could look at them better.

Well, I'm back home now and I cannot find the earlier posting. I've searched for this in several forums here with several different words and phrases and can't find anything. Just positive that it had the word blueprints in the post but search turns up nothing.

Does anyone remember seeing this and/or could provide a link to the post and thread. Really would like to see it. Should have bookmarked it but just didn't do it. My bad.

Kenny1113
04-14-2012, 09:48 PM
Was it the post in regards to the POTC layout?

04-14-2012, 10:03 PM
It did have the Pirates layout in one of the links. One of the other ones was a "schematic" layout of Peter Pans Flight.

MickeysBestPal
04-15-2012, 08:36 AM
It did have the Pirates layout in one of the links. One of the other ones was a "schematic" layout of Peter Pans Flight.

I have dozens of links to blueprints, drawings and ride layouts, complete scripts, audio clips and out-takes, source music files, ride-through videos, multi-camera real-time full shows and parade videos, links to clips from promotional industrial films and network TV shows about the pending opening and early days of WDW, park and attraction construction photos, design secrets, and even working animated simulations of some attractions.

But, I didn't think you were allowed to post links on this site.

WDWfanatic742
04-15-2012, 11:23 AM
As explained here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showpost.php?p=2253665&postcount=2) by John, the links in question were not allowed per Intercot's TOS. I'm sure if you look for them online you will be able to find them. I'm going to move this thread over to the Info Kiosk as it deals with the site and not theme parks...

:mickey: