PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood & Vine

j2k
04-14-2012, 10:47 AM
I have an 8am reservation at Hollywood & Vine and have several questions:

1. If DHS opens at 9am, what do I need to show them to get into the park for the 8am breakfast?

2. If anyone has been recently, which characters have been there? My daughter loves Little Einsteins and I have seen where June and Leo are sometimes there. That would be perfect.

3. Do you think we would we be finished with breakfast for park opening at 9am?

4. What did you think of this breakfast?

Any other thoughts and opinions will be greatly appreciated. :mickey:

amorillo
04-14-2012, 08:42 PM
1. there should be a gate marked for early breakfast entry. you'll just need to give them your confirmation # and they will allow you to enter the park.

2. haven't been there since february 2011. then it was leo, june, agent oso, and handy manny. i believe they added jake... so, i'd imagine someone was probably dropped. i'm sure someone else will know for sure.

3. possibly. depends how fast you eat. :D

4. we loved this meal! the characters were great with our 3 year old... in fact i just booked our breakfast there (for our upcoming oct trip) this morning!!! :mickey:

Ruprect
04-15-2012, 05:22 PM
I believe Leo was dumped for Jake much to the chagrin of my 5 year old who is a big Little Einsteins fan. We'll be going there in a couple weeks for lunch so we hope it doesn't diminish his experience.

j2k
05-19-2012, 10:00 AM
We'll be going there in a couple weeks for lunch so we hope it doesn't diminish his experience.

Did you go yet? How was the experience?