PDA

View Full Version : Does French Quarter have elevators??

fatboy
04-13-2012, 09:44 AM
Title says it all, does POFQ have elevators? Also what is the best building to request?

TiggeRia
04-13-2012, 09:57 AM
Yes there are elevators...at least in building one where I have stayed twice. I think there is only one per building and it is centrally located in each one. I don't know that there is necessarily a bad building at which to stay. POFQ is such a small, beautiful resort and no matter where you stay it isn't really a long walk to any other part of it.

Tinkerbella16
04-13-2012, 11:15 AM
Title says it all, does POFQ have elevators? Also what is the best building to request?

Yes they have elevators. POFQ is a lot smaller than the other moderate resorts, so really no matter what building you are in, you are pretty close to everything.. main building, boat dock, pool, parking lot. I usually don't ever worry about what building we're in like I do the others because they are so spread out and big. :mickey:

Immabuhm
04-13-2012, 12:57 PM
POFQ does have one elevator per building but if the room you are assigned is not near the elevator, it can be far easier to take the stairs.

The last trip, I was assigned a room on the third floor, no where near the elevator or the parking lot, making it very challenging to unload a completely packed Camry. I went back to the check in desk and requested and received a room change to ground floor, instead.

If you have any stair climbing issues, I would try to claim a ground floor room as a medical necessity.