PDA

View Full Version : Credit Card Info for Online ADR's

shortcake311
04-12-2012, 08:39 PM
I noticed you need to add your credit card information when making ADR's online. I was wondering if there was a place in my profile I could add it, so when my ADR's need to be made I won't have to enter it each time. Thank you in advance!! :D

tinksmom02
04-12-2012, 09:26 PM
I don't know for sure, but I don't think so.

Most of the time when I go to that site I have to enter my resort confirmation number, because the site can't hold on to even that information.

shortcake311
04-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Most of the time when I go to that site I have to enter my resort confirmation number, because the site can't hold on to even that information.

I have to do that as well. I am a little worried to store my cc info, just in case, because of that.

CajunDisneyDad
04-13-2012, 09:33 AM
So far the only ones I have had to do that for are the character dining. maybe also for sig dining.

cuteduck223
04-13-2012, 11:37 AM
i suggest calling. It's faster, because they will make all your reservations and the just take your credit card at the end. :)

tinksmom02
04-13-2012, 10:33 PM
So far the only ones I have had to do that for are the character dining. maybe also for sig dining.

I had to give CC info for 'Ohana, but not Sci-Fi or Via Napoli.

I know there's a list somewhere that has all the CC-required restaurants...

tarheelmjfan
04-14-2012, 11:06 PM
I had to give CC info for 'Ohana, but not Sci-Fi or Via Napoli.

I know there's a list somewhere that has all the CC-required restaurants...

The list includes all signature restaurants that accept DDP, & any restaurants that have characters for at least one meal.