PDA

View Full Version : PIN codes

j2k
04-11-2012, 10:30 PM
I booked our trip last week and received my Welcome Aboard package from Disney in the mail today. Does anybody know if it would be possible to get a PIN code after the trip is booked? I'm just wondering if there might still be the possibility.

RedSoxandPatsfan
04-12-2012, 08:06 AM
I've received pin codes after I have already booked. When they came I sent them off to Denise at MJ and she was able to apply them to our reservation. Saved a good chunck of change too. I've received both emails and hard copy (snail mail) codes before.

gaffz70
04-12-2012, 09:18 AM
I received 2 pin codes within weeks after booking. We couldn't use the first offer and technically the 2nd didn't apply either. But MJ's was able to work some magic and get us a 30% off room discount.

There's always hope!!!

j2k
04-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Thanks for giving me hope!!! I get so excited when I check my email and see something from Disney hoping it's a PIN code. I'll keep hoping!! Who does the email come from?

Bethanymouse
04-12-2012, 09:49 PM
We have also received pin codes after booking. Denise from MJ is great about applying them to your ressies if they can be used!

gaffz70
04-13-2012, 07:06 AM
I actually received them both from snail mail. They were bright post card type brochures from Disney destinations.

Good luck!!

TexansInNY
04-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Thought we had one last night but it was actually just a real postcard type thing thanking us for visiting... oh well saved by doing the bounce back but still hoping for the 40% - have received the codes after booking every trip that I can remember.

j2k
05-19-2012, 09:57 AM
Still none, and we're less than 80 days away. No biggie though. I planned the trip without it. The extra savings would be "magical" though. LOL

mommy2maddi
05-21-2012, 11:09 AM
We had booked our trip about a month ago and I received a PIN code just a few days ago. Kathy at MJ applied it to our trip for us. So yes...it's possible! :mickey:

Tinkerbella16
05-21-2012, 02:06 PM
I booked my trip in March, got the Welcome Aboard packet in the mail and recieved pin codes after that too so it does happen. I have never recieved so many pins as I did these last couple of years! I haven't gone in almost 4 years, so I guess the house of mouse misses me or something because they just kept coming!! :mickey:

steamboat52
05-22-2012, 01:00 AM
Thanks for giving me hope!!! I get so excited when I check my email and see something from Disney hoping it's a PIN code. I'll keep hoping!! Who does the email come from?

If I remember correctly when my PINS have come via email the sender was Disney Destinations, and our family name was in the subject (i.e.: "Smith Family Vacation Offer")

steamboat52
05-22-2012, 01:01 AM
We had booked our trip about a month ago and I received a PIN code just a few days ago. Kathy at MJ applied it to our trip for us. So yes...it's possible! :mickey:

What is the PIN offer you received?