PDA

View Full Version : Book your shore excursions, dining and spa reservations quick!

NyDisneyGirl
04-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Hi everyone, I'm going on the Fantasy July 7th and I was able to make shore excursion, dining and spa reservations 90 days before my trip. Well I logged on, and a lot of things were sold out! All the cabanas on Castaway Cay, and Palo brunch were all sold out! I checked the entire week for Palo and was only able to get a reservation on a night that we really didn't want. All other nights were sold out. Remy availability was better, but mostly for times after 8:30. I just could not believe how fast things were booked, especially 90 days before the cruise! Just venting!

Belle of the Ball 051411
04-11-2012, 04:29 PM
I can understand your frustration. You should definitely keep checking back and then again when you get on the ship. People cancel and change their plans all the time and so, some spots may open up. Best of luck and happy cruising!

DVC2004
04-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Try to book in person after you board. I heard they save some time slots for walk ups.

SteveL
04-22-2012, 10:41 PM
Palo was sold out every night on our cruise last November. However, walked up their right after we boarded the ship and was able to book Palo for dinner on just about any night.