PDA

View Full Version : Changed resorts, need help for ADR for arrival night

luvDaMouse
04-10-2012, 01:56 PM
I just changed our resort for my girls only trip in 15 days!! we are at the Beach Club the first night and then we move to BWV for the remainder 3 nights (waitlisted for the first night at BW) I have an ADR for Kona, because we were originally staying at VWL but now that we are in an Epcot area resort I thought I would make one for the Boardwalk/Beach Club area.
Any suggestions?? should we go into Epcot?? downtown??
Dana:mickey:

Tigerinvestigator
04-10-2012, 02:13 PM
Bluezoo at the Dolphin would be great, and a short walk away!:thumbsup:

SBETigg
04-10-2012, 02:13 PM
At the Boardwalk, you have Kouzzina and Flying Fish, both very good. Or you could go into World Showcase, lots of good choices there. If I had the option of going into a park, it would be hard to resist, even if it was just grazing around WS.

TinkerbellT421
04-10-2012, 02:23 PM
I would eat over at Beaches and Cream the night you are staying at Beach Club :mickey:

Tinkerbella16
04-10-2012, 02:51 PM
I would eat over at Beaches and Cream the night you are staying at Beach Club :mickey:

I agree with Beaches and Cream.. although, if I was really in your shoes I'd still go to Kona, since its my favorite restaurant and nothing would set the tone better of starting your trip than a trip to the Poly taking in that amazing atmosphere. :mickey:

ledudes
04-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Maybe the seafood buffet at Cape May cafe

spoiledraf
04-10-2012, 05:00 PM
If you like a more fun place and a cold beer or two, there always ESPN. It's often and arrival day dining spot for us. And although we will be staying at the Poly for the first time this year, I hope to sneek over after a visit to DHS or Epcot.

Ohh, and no ADRs are taken for ESPN.