PDA

View Full Version : Kindness & caring of others

goofygirl64
04-09-2012, 05:31 PM
I live in Henryville, Indiana and I just wanted to say how heartwarming it has been to see the outpouring of caring people who have donated money, items, their time and also prayers for those in my small community after the March 2 tornado. My husband and I were one of the lucky ones and only sustained hail damage to our home. There are so many in my town that lost everything. It really brings tears to my eyes to know that there are so many caring people, adults & children, who have stepped forward to help in any way that they can. How wonderful to know that there really are good people in this world. It seems you only hear of the bad ones on the news. It makes me feel like there is still hope for humanity after all. Just wanted to share...

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-09-2012, 05:53 PM
It really is amazing how people can come together isn't it?

I'm glad you were OK, and glad that the town is slowly starting to heal.

ElenitaB
04-09-2012, 09:16 PM
Glad to hear that you and your family are okay. :hug: Sorry that others did sustain major losses.

TinkerbellT421
04-09-2012, 09:36 PM
I am happy to hear that you and your family did not sustain damage. It is unfortunate for the others. Wish I was there to help. It's amazing when people come together to help each other, strangers or not, in face of tragedy. :hug: