PDA

View Full Version : Parking Passes at CBR and Poly

ImagiAsh
04-09-2012, 01:37 PM
I did a search on Intercot and found some posts from 2010 regarding parking, so I thought I'd inquire just in case things have changed since. I will be staying at CBR for the first three nights of my trip and the Poly for the last three nights.

Will I receive any type of parking passes at each of these resorts?

What paperwork (if any) do I need to provide about my vehicle?

How many passes do I get per room and can I use them anywhere else on Disney property?

Thank you so much in advance! :mickey:

hauntedmansiongirl
04-09-2012, 02:41 PM
When you check-in, you will get a "parking pass." It has your name, the dates of your reservation and your home resort on it. You have to leave it on your dash. You will get free parking at all of the parks with this pass. You can also park at any of the other resorts if you have dining reservations there. The rule about only parking at a resort if you have dining reservations seems to be only enforced during busy times though (ie. you can park there if you aren't dining if you the resort is quiet- seems to be enforced the strictest at The Contemporary).

When you leave CBR, you'll get a new parking pass for the Poly. It will be good until midnight the day that you check out.

Have a great time!! :mickey:

Strmchsr
04-09-2012, 02:41 PM
You get 1 parking pass per room. It's a sheet of paper that you put on your car dashboard and will have your check-out date on it so it's no good once you check-out. You use this same pass as your parking pass at the parks, though you don't have to keep it on your dashboard once you're through the gate at the parks. You don't have to provide any info about your vehicle at the resort. Again, just put your pass on your dashboard and you're set.

JoDisney
04-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Those guests which have more than one car per room will get a parking pass for each car. We had one visit where my older son drove separately and arrived later in the week and he received a parking pass for his car window also.