View Full Version : Disney Military Salute

Jim&AngieMarriner
04-09-2012, 12:09 PM
I just took advantage of this for our upcoming trip in 10 days and wanted to make sure other Military members of Intercot were aware of this.

Get the tickets from your ITR office.

At Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort
- now through Sept. 28, 2012 active and retired U.S. military personnel (including active and retired members of the United States Coast Guard, National Guard and Reservists) or their spouses can purchase:

Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper Option for $138 each
Disney 4-Day Military Promotional (base)Tickets with Water Parks Fun and More Option for $138 each
Disney 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets with Park Hopper and WaterParks Fun and More Options for $165 each
Disney Military Promotional Tickets can be purchased by active and retired U.S. military personnel for themselves and up to five additional family members or friends. No more than six Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased by any eligible member of the U.S. military (or spouse) pursuant to this offer. All tickets and options are non-transferable and must be used by Oct. 1, 2012 (certain blockout dates apply). Active and retired U.S. military personnel can also save up to 40% on rooms at select Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort hotels! This offer is valid for stays most nights now through Oct. 1, 2012, but is not valid at all Nov. 24 - Nov. 26, 2010 and Dec. 26 - Dec. 31, 2010 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort hotels or April 1 - April 12, 2012 at the Walt Disney World Resort hotels. Check the back for 2011 - 2012 blackout dates.

(The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same room. Valid Military ID will be required upon check-in. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Additional per-adult charges apply at the Walt Disney World Resort if there are more than two adults per room.)

BrerGnat
04-09-2012, 01:50 PM
Yes, we are well aware of it here at Intercot.

There has been a thread HERE (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=176251) about it for quite awhile.

We have taken advantage of this offer about 3 times now. It's great and I hope they extend it into 2012-2013 as well.

buzznwoodysmom
04-09-2012, 02:13 PM
:ditto:
What Nat said.

We've been using this discount since 2009 I think. I think we used it 3 or 4 times now, and are also hoping they extend it for many years to come.

brownie
04-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Since this is already being discussed, I'm going to close this thread and direct the discussion here (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=176251).