PDA

View Full Version : CBR Preferred Room

Lacy
04-07-2012, 09:56 PM
We have booked CBR preferred rooms for a trip this fall. Are there certain preferred rooms that are better than others that we should request? Are any of the preferred rooms king rooms?

Dopey's Girl
04-07-2012, 11:51 PM
We were in Martinique (maybe building 23?) and it was perfect! Close to the food court and main pool. We were also near, but not right next to the quiet pool(more like deserted, at least in December and January, but with temps in the upper 70's) and bus stop. We just asked not to face the parking lot, as I am a very light sleeper. I can't give exact room numbers, but it was a great location.

I think as long as you are paying for the preferred location, you should be good!

CleveRocks
04-08-2012, 02:20 PM
While there are sme preferred location rooms that have king-size beds, you can't reserve them, you can only request them. Strangely, Disney doesn't let you pay for two upgrades. You can pay for/reserve a preferred location room and request a king-size bed, OR you can pay for/reserve a king-size bed and request a preferred location room, but you can't pay for/reserve/guarantee BOTH. You have to chose the one that's more important to you, reserve that one, and then request the other.

Martinique 26 is closest to the food court, Trinidad 31 is closest to the main pool.