PDA

View Full Version : WiFi in Rooms!!!

jaredkari
04-07-2012, 08:01 AM
Just posting to say how much I am enjoying the wifi in rooms at WDW!!! We are a Beach Club and this is the first time I have been able to post on intercot from on property!! Also last night we were able to snag a last minute reservation at O'hana via the online reservation system!!! I LOVE IT!!:mickey:

MinnieMommie
04-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Yes the wifi in rooms is a great addition. God to hear you are enjoying it. Congratulations on Getting O'Hana at the last minute. The online reservation system worked well! :mickey:

hauntedmansiongirl
04-09-2012, 02:42 PM
How are you finding the crowds? We're heading down on Wednesday!! :mickey:

Tinkerbella16
04-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Just posting to say how much I am enjoying the wifi in rooms at WDW!!! We are a Beach Club and this is the first time I have been able to post on intercot from on property!! Also last night we were able to snag a last minute reservation at O'hana via the online reservation system!!! I LOVE IT!!:mickey:

I am really looking for to having wifi in my room at POFQ in September.. especially since I'll be alone, posting on the boards will really keep me occupied instead of being glued to the tv late nights. :mickey:

How awesome you were able to get into Ohana! They say, thats the best thing to do.. more cancellations will happen so your chances are better.

Enjoy the rest of your trip! :mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
04-09-2012, 06:27 PM
It's about time Wi-Fi is available in the resorts. I'll be taking advantage of it in July :mickey:

CuteAsMinnie
04-09-2012, 07:25 PM
It IS about time there is free WiFi available in the resorts.

A friend just returned a split stay between BW and WL. She said WiFi at BW was not so good but no problems at WL. Anyone else experience a similar situation?

:mickey:

finaldynasty
04-09-2012, 08:50 PM
I am very excited to visit with free WIFI later this year. I will say that I will have to make sure I limit my time on boards and surfing the web. I think it is also great to have online reservation up and running. I've only heard good things.

Thank you for getting it right WDW...

darthmacho
04-10-2012, 09:08 AM
Is it fee at all resorts? I would have assumed you'd have to pay. :confused:

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
04-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Is it fee at all resorts? I would have assumed you'd have to pay. :confused:

Nope, they rolled out FREE Wifi at all Disney Resorts and all across the board - rooms and public areas.

Princess'Mom
04-10-2012, 11:00 AM
Free?? For real? That has always been a sore spot with my Internet junkie of a DH. He would grumble the entire vacation about paying for access to the internet!

This is great news! Now that means I can buy more stuff at the gift shop!!:cloud9:

brownie
04-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Free?? For real? That has always been a sore spot with my Internet junkie of a DH. He would grumble the entire vacation about paying for access to the internet!

This is great news! Now that means I can buy more stuff at the gift shop!!:cloud9:

Yep, used it for free Pop Century when I was there at the end of March.

Not2Loud
04-10-2012, 01:33 PM
I loved having it last week at CSR. That has been one of my few complaints in recent years. Especially at CSR, which has a fair share of business travelers.

Not that I used it a ton, but was nice to catch up on my work stuff while my daughter slept so I was free during the day!

Tinkerbella16
04-10-2012, 02:47 PM
This was wayyyyyy overdue in my opinion.. you would think Disney would have at least beat the off-site hotels on this one.. even most of those have had free wifi for some time now.

figgie
04-10-2012, 03:28 PM
WOW, I'm excited about this. Will certainly be looking forward to using it in a couple of weeks at WL.

Disneyfamilyof3
04-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Re Free Wifi: How about Fort Wilderness ?

Davy Crockett
04-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Fantastic :yay:- this will help cut down on the cellular (data) usage during our visit. We'll be using Touring Plans WDW Aps on our I-phones while in the parks and don't anticipate having WiFi there. So any offset would be great!

TexansInNY
04-13-2012, 04:41 PM
Our experience - WL wi-fi was great; AK - ..errr..not so much...