PDA

View Full Version : Proud momma moment...

BrerGnat
04-06-2012, 11:11 AM
So, I'm sitting here downstairs on my netbook, and from the upstairs computer I hear Illuminations. It's my older son, watching a video I took of the fireworks on my trip last May. Our family trip in December was the first time he wasn't scared of the fireworks, and watched Illuminations with his dad one night. LOVE that he's watching the video on his own! :mickey:

He is usually not overly enthusiastic about Disney, but every once in awhile, like now,he has this sort of "secret" enjoyment moment either watching ride videos on YouTube or home videos.

TinkerbellT421
04-06-2012, 11:21 AM
Awwwwww !!! :cloud9:

Dopey's Girl
04-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Aww. That's really cute!

SBETigg
04-06-2012, 06:04 PM
Adorable. It's always a good moment when you know they have the Disney love.

buzznwoodysmom
04-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Awww Natalie, that's a sweet story. I love when those things happen.

So funny you posted this because my youngest did something sort of similar this morning. When he woke up he said "mom, it feels like a Disney day", "feels like we should be getting ready to go to a park". Then he and I had a little conversation about what park would he want to go to, what would he want to do today if we were in Disney. He said he'd go to Epcot, ride Soarin and Test Track first then spend the rest of the day in the "countries". Proud mamma here too! He sure knows how to do Epcot!!!