PDA

View Full Version : Magical Journeys Travel Agency

gigi
04-05-2012, 09:46 PM
I have just requested quotes for upcoming trip in August through Magical Journeys. We (2 adults and 2 teens) are planning to stay 4 nights at POR and 4 nights at Royal Pacific at Universal. Will Magical Journeys save me any money? Is it beneficial to use them or book myself through Disney or use AAA? I have a discount code for Disney but it will only cover two of the nights we are there. We are traveling 8/13 -8/21 seems we are late for one discount and too early for the other:(

Alaska Disney Fan
04-05-2012, 09:58 PM
If there is a way to save you money, Magical Journeys will find it, not only that ,they will continue to look after you have booked your trip to see if there are any additional discounts that show up, AAA won't do that.

Tinker Fan
04-06-2012, 01:18 AM
Magical Journeys is awesome and if anyone can save you money they will and all you have to do is wait for you trip to arrive!! Thank You Kathy Peacock!!:mickey:

MaresHappy
04-06-2012, 08:03 AM
I've used Magical Journeys several times, including the upcoming trip for next week (wow - already!!) and their help has been very valuable! As earlier post said, they keep an eye out for you just in case another discount comes along which you may not be aware of - and their guidance and suggestions help beyond the dollar impact too.

faline
04-06-2012, 08:44 AM
You've made a wise choice! The folks at Magical Journeys are terrific and, unlike many travel agencies who will forget about you once you've booked, they will continually monitor your reservations and, if a discount is announced will apply it directly to your reservation for you!

Tinkerbella16
04-06-2012, 10:54 AM
You've made a wise choice! The folks at Magical Journeys are terrific and, unlike many travel agencies who will forget about you once you've booked, they will continually monitor your reservations and, if a discount is announced will apply it directly to your reservation for you!

I'm so glad I chose MJ to book this years trip. It was the first time, and I have heard nothing but great things! :mickey:

gigi
04-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Thank you for all your help. I just received an email from Wendy at Magical Journeys. She is originally from the town next to me. It really is a Small World:)

Bethanymouse
04-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Magical Journeys is the BEST! We always book through Denise at MJ and she is amazing. They are quick with quotes. If a better deal comes along, Denise automatically applies it to our reservation. This has happened MANY times to us. I just love getting an email saying we saved money! If you get a pin code, you can send it their way and they will give you quotes on all different packages. LOVE THEM!:thumbsup::mickey::thumbsup:

Kairi_7378
04-07-2012, 11:09 AM
We used Magical Journeys for the first time last September. We did not receive any additional discounts between the time that we booked and when we took our vacation, but that is because Disney had already announced several discounts before we booked (and we went during Value Season.) What I did love was the attention to detail that Karen gave to me. Any time I had a question, I received an e mail in less than a day. (Usually no more than a few hours... even when I e mailed in the evening!) We had some uncertainty about when we would be arriving and couldn't finalize a few things until a month before our trip. Karen handled it, no problem. This was very different than my October 2007 trip, which I had booked through AAA, and got NO help at all.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-08-2012, 07:33 PM
You'll be happy with the service Wendy will provide. And being a local girl originally is funny. We'll talk about places in NE and she still knows exactly what we are talking about. It's so easy to "bond" with her. My sisters and I swear she's related to us somehow. She's a lot like us in terms of her sense of humor.

Dopey's Girl
04-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Great decision! I got placed with Wendy over 7 years ago and haven't planned a trip without her since. If there is a deal to be found Wendy and the others in MJ will find it!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

mickeys_princess_mom
04-09-2012, 12:31 PM
I'm so glad I chose MJ to book this years trip. It was the first time, and I have heard nothing but great things! :mickey:

And that's all you're going to hear! Wouldn't do it without Terrisue, even though we used to book our own for years. MJ is the way to go!
:wave:

Wolf
04-09-2012, 02:07 PM
I cannot say enough good things about Magical Journeys and Terrisue specifically is our agent, she is amazingly helpful,patient, has great ideas and when there has ever been a discount she always helps us out and snags it! We have done...I've lost count how many trips with her but I'd not know what to do without her! :number1: