PDA

View Full Version : Off-Site Hotels with nice pools

Soccermom12
04-05-2012, 06:53 PM
My family is Planning a trip to Universal this summer - we are staying at the Royal Pacific to take advantage of the FOTL access. Two rooms there are not cheap, so we are looking for a reasonable hotel in the area to use as a base for Legoland, Kennedy Space Center and possibly Disney. We have never stayed off-site before, so I am looking for recommendations! The number of hotels in the area is overwhelming! I have four children (14, 11, 9 and 5) - they would love a hotel with a great pool, my husband and I would like it to be close to Disney Parks. Any ideas?

jwildflower1981
04-05-2012, 07:24 PM
We just stayed at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. It was really nice. There were 5 or 6 pool, 1 pirate ship theam and a lazy river. The rooms were perfect for a family because it was more like a condo. Full kitchen, dining and living room. However many bedrooms you need. It was about 8 minutes from DTD and close enough to Epcot t see the fireworks.

That was my first and only experience staying off property. I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I dont know if I can do back to a 'regular" Disney room :blush:

Jillirose
04-06-2012, 07:54 AM
Have a friend that stays at Bonnet Creek every year and loves it :thumbsup:

Mickey'sGirl
04-09-2012, 08:18 AM
I've stayed at the Marriott World Center many times, and there is a great pool there.

My niece stayed at the Sheraton Vistana village last year, and she raved about the pools (and other amenities) there.