PDA

View Full Version : Shades of Green Transportation ?

Jul
04-02-2012, 04:50 PM
I am hoping someone can help me out a bit.

My mom will be staying at Shades of Green for a wedding this weekend. She would like to schedule a hair appointment at the Contemporary. She does not have access to a car. What would be the easiest way for her to get from SoG to the CR?

I said cab but I think she is trying to keep costs at a minimum. Would she bus from SoG to TTC then monorail to CR?

Thanks for all your help! :thumbsup:

Imalismom
04-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Personally, I'd walk over to the Poly (about a 10 minute nice walk) and then take the monorail to the Contemporary.

Jul
04-02-2012, 05:03 PM
That might be a nice! What about coming back after her hair is done?

buzznwoodysmom
04-02-2012, 06:05 PM
I would walk to the Poly as well. It's a very nice walk and sometimes you can catch the little golf cart at SOG that can take you to the edge of SOG property, just across the street from the Poly.

If she doesn't want to walk all the way back after having her hair done I think she can take a bus from the TTC.

We took a cab from WL to the CR for Christmas mass and it was really cheap. I wanna say the charge was like 5 bucks. If I remember correctly we gave the taxi driver a $10 bill to cover the fee and tip.

A Big Kid
04-02-2012, 06:22 PM
Personally, I'd walk over to the Poly (about a 10 minute nice walk) and then take the monorail to the Contemporary.

This. ^

wdwfansince75
04-02-2012, 09:21 PM
The bus from SoG to TTC runs about every 20 minutes. From there, she would take the Resort monorail to the CR, and then, when she is done, the monorail to the TTC, and the bus...
The SoG-TTC bus stop at the TTC is just about the closest stop to the TTC.

Walking to/fm the Poly is also convenient...the distance is about the same as the distance from the MK monorail station to the top of Main Street in the MK.

mudpuppysmom
04-03-2012, 12:18 PM
I'd walk over and then bus it or cab it back -- depending on the weather and humidity after you pay to have your hair done who wants the humidity to destroy it in three minutes!