PDA

View Full Version : When do crowds fall off?

disney obsessed
04-02-2012, 08:23 AM
I know the next few days are intense for crowds due to Easter. I read somewhere it is bad for the next 10 days. I was hoping to be there on tues or wed of the week after Easter. What do you all think of the crowds then?

faline
04-02-2012, 08:32 AM
If you're talking about the 10th & the 11th, you'll probably be in for large crowds. If you're talking the 17th and 18th, you'll probably still find at least moderate crowds (Masschusetts schools are out that week, I know - not sure about others).

gottaluvtink
04-02-2012, 11:13 AM
We went the week after Easter once, notice I said ONCE. It will never happen again. VERY CROWDED. I hope you are referring to the 17th and 18th for your sake.

SBETigg
04-02-2012, 01:01 PM
I have been reading about crowd levels and I'm honestly pretty blown away by how crowded the parks have been for the past month. The third week of April is always spring vacation time for a lot of Northeastern schools. We've had moderate crowds at that time in the past. It wasn't really too bad. If you're two weeks out from Easter, it should be better. The week before and week after Easter are usually very high crowds.

disney obsessed
04-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Sounds like april 20-24 will be good! :cool: