PDA

View Full Version : Summer Offer for June 15-August 14, 2012

Tink1
04-02-2012, 07:41 AM
New Offer starts today for Summer Travel June 15-August 14

This is considered a room only offer, but can be converted to a package.

Art of Animation is not included

All Star Movies, Campsites, Pop Century, POFQ, CSR Suites, DAK Savannah View, Polynesian, WL, Deluxe Suites, BLT, WL Villas, BC Villas, Jambo and Kidani Villas, BW Villas 5%

Sports and Music 15%

CSR, CBR, Cabins and POR 20%

Grand Floridian and CR 20%

BC and YC, BW and DAK Std View 25%

SSR and OKW 25%

Book by 6/14/12

Contact Magical Journeys (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/request-pricing/)for all your Disney vacation needs!

Nanc

kakn7294
04-02-2012, 08:43 AM
Wow, not a very good offer for me. It's $171 more than my AAA discount at WL. I'm still hoping for a decent AP rate but it's not looking good!

sherriepaul
04-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Why is there always such a difference in percentage off between POFQ, and POR?????
Last year it was a better deal for us to get free dining, but if we had stayed at another moderate the discount for room would of been a better deal. I just continue to wonder why???
:confused:

Imalismom
04-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Is WL REALLY only 5% - I'm in shock over that one.....

TikiGoddess
04-02-2012, 05:03 PM
Wow, these are slim discounts. I hope AP discounts are slightly better...

Kathy

Tink1
04-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Why is there always such a difference in percentage off between POFQ, and POR?????
Last year it was a better deal for us to get free dining, but if we had stayed at another moderate the discount for room would of been a better deal. I just continue to wonder why???
:confused:

More rooms to fill at POR. Evidently POFQ has been booked to an elegant sufficiency and they don't need much more to make quota.

Nanc

Tink1
04-02-2012, 05:26 PM
Is WL REALLY only 5% - I'm in shock over that one.....

another smaller popular resort. It is the cheapest of the deluxe level so it sells well.

Disney warned us they were going to lessen discounts.

Nanc

wedrod
04-03-2012, 09:00 AM
WOW, I am glad I rented DVC points this year. Just think, for about the same price as a moderate you can stay at the Waldorff Astoria.

big blue and hairy
04-03-2012, 07:19 PM
So, these are discounts open to everyone? Maybe it's because I've been a passholder for a few years, but I don't remember non-passholder and non FL resident discounts. I'm waiting for the late summer early fall passholders...late August for my Anniversary! :D

:sulley:

kakn7294
04-03-2012, 08:21 PM
So, these are discounts open to everyone? Maybe it's because I've been a passholder for a few years, but I don't remember non-passholder and non FL resident discounts. I'm waiting for the late summer early fall passholders...late August for my Anniversary! :D

:sulley:There have been general public discounts for the past many summers - we've gone every year since 2005. These discounts are the worst I ever remember though so I wonder if there will even be an AP discount for summer.

Keneva
04-03-2012, 09:02 PM
5% discount for Poly? Are they really going to fill it up at near rack rate? We have not gone for less than 35% off rack for the last several years. The magic is gone.............:ack:

mom2morgan
04-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Geez - it's so...confusing! I remember when it was pretty straigthforward - one percentage for value, another for moderate and another for deluxe. It's like the changing of "seasons" and weekend/weekday rates....it's not just that it is more expensive that gets me...it is that the whole system is impossible to follow because it is just, plain GOOFY!! :goofy2:

brownie
04-04-2012, 12:15 PM
My guess is that the percentages are tied to demand, and that demand is up for this summer so there is less need for discounting to fill rooms.

disneynarula
04-05-2012, 03:56 AM
I am not that surprised about the lower discount, given the fact that it is summer.

Before the economy was in such trouble, I can't remember there ever being public discounts in the summer.

I am hoping for a late fall or an early 2013 discount!

Catzle
04-05-2012, 04:49 PM
We won't go in the summer again. 5%, way too expensive!! Crazy, in 9 years we have never paid that much.

cuteduck223
04-20-2012, 04:28 PM
you lose a lot of passholder benefits if they don't offer AP discounts..