PDA

View Full Version : Where do I buy Disney Dollars?

mommy2maddi
04-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Hello fellow Intercotees! We are going to WDW in November and I want to buy my 2 DD's Disney Dollars to spend at WDW. Where can I buy them and have them mailed to my house? We don't have a Diseny Store nearby so that is not an option. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :mickey:

faline
04-01-2012, 04:11 PM
From a recent discussion on Intercot, I understand you can still buy Disney dollars at the parks so you likely can order them directly from Disney.

This discussion (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=162416&highlight=disney+dollars), though a bit older, may provide some useful information.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-04-2012, 03:05 PM
I emailed Disney about this a while ago, here's the answer I got:

Thank you for your email.

Disney Dollars are available at Walt Disney World in the following locations:
* Guest Relations locations in the theme parks
* Guest Service locations
* Information Desk at World of Disney (Downtown Disney Marketplace)

*Disney Dollars are available in $1, $5, $10 and $50 dollar denominations

To order Disney Dollars, please refer to the following ordering methods:
Via Mail, please remit your order request and payment to:

Standard Mail
Walt Disney World Ticketing
PO Box 10140
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Express Mail
Walt Disney World Ticketing
200 Celebration Place
8th Floor
Celebration, FL 34747

You may charge up to $50.00 per day on a credit card or up to $650 with a personal check (payable to Walt Disney World).

Please note that all Disney Dollar orders must be sent out via Express Mail, which is a shipping and handling fee of $10.00.

Via Fax, please fax your order request and credit card information to:

407-566-5645

If you have any questions, you may call 407-566-4985 (Option #2) Monday through Saturday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. EST.

I ordered with a friend, and we got them without any issues.

spinnerf
04-14-2012, 08:48 PM
One thing to consider... we recently purchased Disney Dollars for the kids, they are too nice to spend, I still have half of them after 2 trips. I want to frame them. From now on its gift cards, no problem spending them.