PDA

View Full Version : Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show-Poly?

minnie-mouse
04-01-2012, 11:21 AM
How does this work if you are on the dining plan? Does this meal count as 2 TS credits per person?

Itchy
04-01-2012, 12:41 PM
How does this work if you are on the dining plan? Does this meal count as 2 TS credits per person?

You are correct. Just check the dining plan that you have and it will tell you the number of dining credit you will need to use per person.

When you make your ADR's it as well will indicate how many dining credits are needed.

I think that most signature resturants require a credit card when making your reservations.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

Happy planning..

LandFan
04-01-2012, 01:29 PM
I think that most signature resturants require a credit card when making your reservations.

Yup - as do the character meals now. I just got done making one for Garden Grill and it asked me for one...

minnie-mouse
04-02-2012, 09:06 AM
They take your credit card info even if you are on dining plan? But they don't charge anything to it, right? So for a show like this, do you still pay a tip to your server?

TinkerbellT421
04-02-2012, 09:44 AM
They take your credit card info even if you are on dining plan?
Yes, they look at it as a "no show" option. If you do not show up on the DDP they they have nothing to charge for the missed ressie.

But they don't charge anything to it, right?
Correct. But I am a worry wart so I always double check to make sure it didn't accidentally get charged, there is always room for human error. So just get a verbal confirmation that it will not be charged when you check in and then in 24-48 hours I would check with the credit card company to make sure it was not charged and that there is no "pending" charge for it yet either. Just as precaution, we have never had that problem.

So for a show like this, do you still pay a tip to your server? Yes, you are still being served. It is family buffet style and the wait staff has always been very attentative and very accommodating.

Don't mind the red, I copy and pasted the questions and wanted to answer without it blending in. lol.