PDA

View Full Version : Booking with Magical Journey's?

alliekat
04-01-2012, 09:24 AM
If I book with Magical Journey's can I apply my AAA discount to my package? At the time I am looking to book in mid-August there are no other discounts currently being offered. I have always done all the booking myself, but have heard so many wonderful things about MJ, I was thinking of trying them out. Any input is appreciated I might book today :mickey:

Kairi_7378
04-01-2012, 09:29 AM
There is an space on their form that allows you to let them know if you are a AAA member.

Good luck with your trip planning!

Dopey's Girl
04-01-2012, 10:41 AM
I have used my AAA discount many times with Wendy. Try them, you won't be sorry!

Strmchsr
04-01-2012, 10:52 AM
You can get the AAA room only discount with MJ, but not the AAA package. You can only book the AAA package directly through AAA.

TiggeRia
04-01-2012, 03:47 PM
What's great about Magical Journey's is that they will continually monitor your reservation for a better discount that may come out. I never found that with a AAA agent. Highly recommend them!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Once you book with AAA, that's it. They don't keep looking to get you the best deal. MJs will and will automatically switch your ressie if a better deal comes along. You can't go wrong with them.

epceddie
04-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Once you book with AAA, that's it. They don't keep looking to get you the best deal. MJs will and will automatically switch your ressie if a better deal comes along. You can't go wrong with them.

Now, that's customer service. If I didn't have DVC points, I would definitely book with Magical Journeys.

gaffz70
04-02-2012, 06:37 AM
I have always used MJ and they have been wonderful. I recently received to pin codes for August that I couldn't use. Either because they didn't include my exact week or the resort we had booked. Karen from MJ called them up & worked some magic. She got a 30% off resort applied for us.
You can't go wrong with them!!!