PDA

View Full Version : Hoop de doo

brahmin369
03-31-2012, 04:45 PM
We are arriving in the morning and plan on spending our first afternoon at MK. We have also decided to book Hoop de doo for 7:15pm showing. We are staying at the YC so I think we might waste alot of travel time if we were to return to our rooms to get changed before we went. If we were to go directly there - how much time do you think should be allotted? How long is the show? Are there busses running after the show to return us to the TTC? Thanks in advance.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-31-2012, 09:56 PM
I'm assuming if you want to get back to the TTC you'll be driving. If so, it makes more sense for you to pick up your car and drive to Fort Wilderness.

If you're not driving, you can head straight from MK to the show, and after the show there will be busses to take you back to the resort.

DizneyRox
04-01-2012, 08:29 AM
Ehhh.. Fort Wilderness has always been a pain for me to navigate, and I consider myself an expert at getting around WDW.

First, for this day, leave the car at your resort, this makes travel easier IMHO.

I'd hop on a boat from MK over to Fort Wilderness, or walk through the Contemporary and take a boat from there. I like to keep moving and sometimes the boat from MK seems to take forever.

After the show, just take the bus from HDD back to your resort (there are busses waiting, but don't linger around the resort, you may miss them).

The above was assuming you are staying on property, which you are. If you aren't, then you can still drive, but for the return to you car, ask for a bus to the Polynesian (if the boat isn't running anymore to MK), and walk on over to the TTC.