PDA

View Full Version : Family size in moderates.

AmandaChan
03-31-2012, 04:31 PM
Quick question, I probably know the answer and I could probably look it up somewhere but I'm already on here and I am curious at the moment.

You can sleep 3 adults, 2 kids (age 3 and 1) in a moderate, perhaps CSR right? 1 year would stay in pack and play, 3 year old.... maybe in the bed with us but maybe in a separate small bed? Can you rent toddler beds at the moderates??

thanks faline! also do CSR have king beds? which moderates have kings? with two small kids, I think the adults might want to stay up a little later than them... perhaps maybe we will look at the art of animation suites. it WOULD be nice to have a separate room?

faline
03-31-2012, 04:35 PM
You can sleep 4 and 1 under age 3 in most moderates. I'm not aware of toddler bed rentals.

mom2morgan
03-31-2012, 05:04 PM
I'd suggest POR Alligator Bayou, becuase they have a trundle bed for the 3 year old!

Pirate Granny
03-31-2012, 08:44 PM
I think these are being updated to Murphy bed at POR... Art of animation suites are pricey... $300 a night this summer!!!! Two rooms would be cheaper...all you would lose is the microwave since values are being upgraded with fridges.

AmandaChan
04-01-2012, 09:23 AM
I think these are being updated to Murphy bed at POR... Art of animation suites are pricey... $300 a night this summer!!!! Two rooms would be cheaper...all you would lose is the microwave since values are being upgraded with fridges.

what's a murphy bed? and where do you get a microwave?