PDA

View Full Version : Help!

disney obsessed
03-31-2012, 09:38 AM
So, I have always threatened to do this and this is the time I will/should.

The past several weeks have been very hard due to placing my mom in assisted living. also, my youngest turned 16 last Tuesday and all she wants is a day at Disney. I'd love to hop a plane and stay on site but we are BROKE.

I can drive and I am looking into the cheapest option for a hotel. If anyone can give guidance on where to stay for under......wait for it...50/ night the week after Easter I would be so grateful.

Iam happy to take good suggestions and good warnings!

we have only stayed off site x2 in the 30 x we have gone. I really do not know anything about it.

thanks for the help!

floridamom
03-31-2012, 12:01 PM
Priceline's Name Your Own Price may be a possibility for you. You can do an Internet search for postings of successful Priceline bids and the hotels that were matched.

Not sure about their prices this time of year, but we have stayed at a couple of Country Inn and Suites locations (one near Disney) and they were quite nice for the price.

olivegirl
03-31-2012, 03:22 PM
Before we started staying at Disney Resorts we stayed at Quality Inn off Bronson Irlo Highway, near Animal Kingdom. We stayed there 3 times and honestly never had a problem. We never paid more than $50 bucks a night! The rooms were clean and the pool was nice AND best of all the price was NICE!! I would def check this place out. They do have a continental breakfast, but we never took part in that. All in all we wanted was a clean, safe place to rest and this fit the bill! Good luck!!