PDA

View Full Version : American idol Exp. audition super fastpass

Allenfow98
03-30-2012, 10:00 PM
I have heard rumors of this and connot find any official information on this. When we were down in Feb it was late in the day but we overheard people talking about a sorta super fast pass they recieved earlier in the day for auditioning for the show. As we had arrived late, the auditions were already closed for the day so no one in our party could do it. Did we hear right , they were saying something about a fastpass that was good for their whole partty and good for once for every ride. Is this true...pleae confirm.

mgmnut
03-30-2012, 11:10 PM
I've never done the American Idol Experience, but I have gotten cards with instant fastpasses on them. Once when we did a DVC tour, and once when some people we were talking to at dinner gave them to us because they were leaving that day. They too got them through DVC.

Maybe it is something along the same lines for AIE.

Each time our cards had 3 instant passes per card, 1 card pp in our party. No matter the return time for the attraction, if you used the card you would get a FP with a start time of when you swiped it.

Comes in handy when the parks are packed!

Allenfow98
04-02-2012, 01:38 PM
come on intercoteers..please someone confirm this rumor.

DizneyFreak2002
04-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Never heard anything like this... If true, I am sure it would have been all over the Disney fan sites by now... The only super fastpass I ever heard about regarding American Idol was the winner gets a golden ticket or something like that to the front of the line for real American Idol auditions for the TV show...

AmandaChan
04-05-2012, 03:39 PM
I would hope that if you did the audition, and you were at least in the show, you should get a super fastpass for you and your family. Don't you have to basically devote the entire day to it? I know people love this opportunity but I'm sure it's not really easy to find a ton of people that are willing to do it every single day.

MNNHFLTX
04-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Maybe the people you overheard were a bit confused? The "Ultimate Fastpass" that the day's winner receives is to the front of the line for a real American Idol audition. Never heard of any other kind, but I can see how some people might misunderstand what it is.

That said, it's certainly possible that CM's hand out some free Fastpasses to people who participate in the show.

lettripp
04-06-2012, 09:25 PM
I auditioned for the AI experience and participated in two shows (the normal daytime one and the finals that night)... and didn't get any special fastpass for rides for myself or my family. I agree with the PP- I think they were talking about the pass that lets them skip the line at the actual American Idol auditions.

Allenfow98
04-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Maybe that particular day they were handing out the super fastpasses for whatever reason. We were in front of them in line and they were talking about how awresome it was that they got these super fastpasses for the whole party and they could still use their park tickets and get fastpasses.
Im guessing that from the lack of knowledge on these that if they do exist they are a rare item and it was just coincidence that we happened to run across someone who was lucky enough to have recieved one.

DizneyFreak2002
04-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Maybe that particular day they were handing out the super fastpasses for whatever reason. We were in front of them in line and they were talking about how awresome it was that they got these super fastpasses for the whole party and they could still use their park tickets and get fastpasses.
Im guessing that from the lack of knowledge on these that if they do exist they are a rare item and it was just coincidence that we happened to run across someone who was lucky enough to have recieved one.

It may be possible, just haven't heard of it... I know they are having a hard time getting people to audition, so maybe they are giving an incentive now...

Allenfow98
04-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Hard time getting people to audition..really..its Disney world..you are there to have fun :party:..all you have to do is sing for 30 seconds for a judge. I cant carry a tune in a bucket :sing: but i would do it just to say i did...and if it got me a superfastpass in the process,,thats just a bonus.

DizneyFreak2002
04-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Hard time getting people to audition..really..its Disney world..you are there to have fun :party:..all you have to do is sing for 30 seconds for a judge. I cant carry a tune in a bucket :sing: but i would do it just to say i did...and if it got me a superfastpass in the process,,thats just a bonus.

They have to practically beg people to come audition...