PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood & Vine?

Lacy
03-30-2012, 09:56 PM
My DS will be 4 and is a big fan of Disney Junior. So I was wondering is the Disney Junior character meal at H&V good? Breakfast or Lunch? Is there a lot of interaction with the characters? How does it compare to other character meals?

Briansmom
03-31-2012, 10:44 AM
The first time we went to H&V, we went to lunch (which I think is probably the same food as dinner) and we wont do that again. We did not care for the food. The character interaction was good though. However, the last three years, H&V breakfast is a must do for us as the chararcters are wonderful with our DS and the breakfast choices are good as well. I think the character interaction is as good here as any others we have gone to. And every so often, they play Disney Junior show music and invite the kids to come up and dance with the characters. It's really neat!
I know your DS will enjoy it! :party:

amorillo
04-02-2012, 10:30 AM
agree with the above post. we've tried H&V at dinner and it was just ok. (no rush to go back)... but last year we tried the character breakfast with our 3 year old, and she loved it! the food was yummy and the character interaction was great! She was up dancing and clapping with Manny and Agent Oso.... she still makes me watch the video with her! lol! and it's been over a year. we will definitely be going back this october! can't wait! :cloud9:

sherriepaul
04-02-2012, 10:32 AM
We went for breakfast last august and my twins7 loved it! There was a lot of interaction music playing, dancing, etc.!!! The kids had a ton of fun, and the food was good typical breakfast buffet fare.

whitney37354
04-02-2012, 01:03 PM
This was our second favorite breakfast. I liked having cold cereal on the breakfast bar! The place wasn't crowded, DD was able to dance with the characters twice. The characters were slow to come around, but it wasn't a problem. We were seated quickly.

Lacy
04-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the info! We will definitely be booking the breakfast! Glad I asked as I was leaning towards lunch.