PDA

View Full Version : Caricatures!

DonaldDuckUSA
03-30-2012, 04:49 PM
I've been asking a lot of questions, but you guys know your stuff and have great insight!

I'm not sure if this question is on the right board, but feel free to move it!

It's a silly question, but where is the best place in ALL OF WDW to get a caricature? Where have you guys had good experiences? DBF and I thought it would be a nice little addition to a home one day.

Strmchsr
03-30-2012, 05:12 PM
Most all of the artists are pretty similar. They're all fun. The ones at the resort often are the least busy and have some extra time to spend with you.

Melanie
03-30-2012, 05:16 PM
We've had two done of our sons about 3 years apart. First time at Caribbean Beach and last time at Wilderness Lodge. Although I'd say I prefer the one we had done at CBR, they are all very similar as Chris says. I think I'd prefer to have it done at a resort though.

They are great souvenirs. Enjoy!

buzznwoodysmom
03-30-2012, 06:16 PM
We had ours done during a long wait for Ohana one evening. The guy was great, he joked with the kids, and did a great job on the drawings. They looked soooo much like my kids!

We stay at WL often and I think that would be a great place to have one done. The artist is set up kind of out of the wait by the gift shop. It looks like a great place to have one done.