PDA

View Full Version : Transportation ?

Dyanna
03-30-2012, 11:36 AM
We are staying at BLT & some friends will be staying at another hotel, possibly a value resort. If they come to visit us at our hotel what would be the best way for them to get there. My best guess would be for them to go to MK & either take the monorail to Contemporary or walk over to BLT. For them to return to their hotel is it possible for them to take the monorail to the TTC & catch their hotel bus there?

PopPhan
03-30-2012, 12:46 PM
Depends on how long they are going to visit that evening....

Best bet would be to take the bus to MK and walk over to BLT...To return to their resort, just walk back over to MK and get their bus there.

Buses run about an hour after park close, and I believe that goes for buses from the TTC as well - IF you can even get a bus from the TTC to a resort. I've very rarely used the TTC as a pickup/drop off point for the parks - only if going between MK and Epcot.

DizneyRox
03-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Magic Kingdom is probably going to be the best option. resort to resort is often a grind (time sink too) and more often than not involves a park in the middle. Since BLT is so close, it's your best choice.

Depending on the time they leave, DTD might be the only middle point in the resort to resort transportation.

Quickest would be to have them catch a taxi to and from however...