PDA

View Full Version : First time back in 5 years. Suggestions?

wedway76
03-30-2012, 10:20 AM
Hi all,

I haven't posted in a Loooooong time.

Due to a couple of pretty scary health issues that fortunately worked out wonderfully, we haven't been to WDW in 5 years. During that time our little boy grew up and is now 18 years old. We are planning a trip in July.

This trip is going to be very different for a couple of reasons. First of all there are a number of new attractions, and second we are now 3 adults rather than 2 adults and a little boy. Do you WDW veterans have any "must do" suggestions for us?

tjstrike
03-30-2012, 06:43 PM
Toy story mania, expedition everest, soarin, rockin' rollercoaster, etc... It just keeps getting better and better every single time.

CuteAsMinnie
03-31-2012, 12:28 PM
We were in the same boat as you and we're going back NEXT summer! I know you will thoroughly enjoy your trip!!:cloud9:

There are many new things since your last trip but given your little guy is now 18, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy Toy Story Mania with him ;) It's a lot of fun!

Blessings to you!
:mickey:

faline
03-31-2012, 02:55 PM
Well, you already know the layout and how to get around so I'd suggest getting a recent guidebook to update you on what's new and what you'd really add to your must - do's list. Since you're now traveling with a young adult, you may also want to spend more time on dining options so be sure to check out the restaurants to see where you'd like to dine.

olivegirl
04-01-2012, 09:22 AM
We love renting the Sea Raycers boats and riding around Seven Seas Lagoon! Sea Raycers by Sea Ray are two seater minipowerboats. They are available at any of the marinas in Walt Disney World. Its great fun!!!