PDA

View Full Version : You can now book HHI and Vero online!

buzznwoodysmom
03-29-2012, 12:08 PM
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, and I didn't see any recent posts about it. In the past I've had to call Disney to get prices for Vero Beach Resort and Hilton Head Island Resort. I just found out that you can book online at disneybeachresorts.com. If that website isn't allowed, please feel free to delete it.

Has this been available for a while? The last time we booked at Vero was in 2008. Then in 2010 I priced HHI. At that time I did an online search and came up with nothing so ended up calling WDW reservations to book or get quotes. Maybe I totally missed that website in the past, or maybe this is something they just started.

DVC2004
03-29-2012, 12:33 PM
I'm not sure how long that site has been around, but I have seen it at least in the past 3 years. I like it- nice to play around with dates and not have to call during specific hours. It gives some good info on the resorts, too. :thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
03-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Wow, if it's been around for 3 years I must have been blind! LOL. I searched and searched in June of 2010 for HHI rates and ended up having to call to book it. Your right, it's great to be able to play with dates!

DVC2004
03-29-2012, 03:31 PM
Wow, if it's been around for 3 years I must have been blind! LOL. I searched and searched in June of 2010 for HHI rates and ended up having to call to book it. Your right, it's great to be able to play with dates!

I don't think you are blind! I don't remember how I found it, but it wasn't right out in the open. I remember searching and searching and going out to various sites, etc. I don't recall but I felt like I stumbled across it, too. Maybe that site is the REAL 'best kept Disney secret" as they say!

But , at any rate, glad you shared it still! I just hate having to call to check stuff. I like to sit up at night planning trips when I can't sleep!:)