PDA

View Full Version : Question about ADR's

Tinkerbella16
03-27-2012, 09:53 PM
I don't know why I am so confused, but I am and I couldn't find an answer through searching..

Maybe its because I haven't done this in almost 4 years, so maybe I'm forgetting I don't know. Anyway, I just booked my trip today for 9/23-9/28 at POFQ w/ the DDP. Today would've been 180 days so I figured I could make 2 ADR's, since the others my friend is making since I'm tagging along with his family for a few meals. I called WDW Dining and I gave the date of 9/24 for Kona and it said that I couldn't make an ADR because its not 180 days out from that date. I like to call in and make my ressies, I don't really prefer the online system just from stories I've heard about glitches and so forth. what was wierd also, it wasn't an actual person I was speaking to, like I'm used to.. it was an automated, prompt system asking for the date and restaurant of choice.. I dont ever remember that.

Now, I thought that as long as the date you are arriving is at the 180 day mark, you could make all of your ADR's for the duration or any day of your stay? Am I going crazy and forgetting this or is this something new? Any help would be appreciated.
:mickey:

Alaska Disney Fan
03-27-2012, 10:15 PM
You are right, you should have been able to make reservations today for the entire length of your stay. We arrive on Sept 22d and are 179 days out. :confused: We did not make ressies because we aren't doing any table service.

Tinkerbella16
03-27-2012, 10:28 PM
Ok I thought so, it was driving me crazy thinking I had forgotten.. and the automated prompt systems drive me crazy as it is because you aren't talking to a real person! LOL

I will try again tomorrow and try to get someone directly and find out whats going on. Thanks for the reply! :mickey:

Fastpasssteve
03-28-2012, 03:40 AM
Talk to a live person. You'll feel better and get satisfaction. I hope all goes well.

Tinkerbella16
03-28-2012, 08:16 AM
I called this morning before leaving for work and its all worked out. I talked to an actual agent and got the 2 adrs I needed.. Kona & The Plaza Restaurant.

I will be dining at these 2 solo.. now I'm thinking I could have chose something else than the Plaza for dinner on the day I arrive.. any suggestions??

I am already dining at Teppan Edo and Hoop dee doo Revue with a friend and their family.

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
03-28-2012, 09:20 AM
We are going to Teppan Edo on September 26th.

Tinkerbella16
03-28-2012, 10:24 AM
We are going to Teppan Edo on September 26th.

Thats the day we are going to Teppan Edo too!!! :mickey: