PDA

View Full Version : 10 Year Vow Renewal ideas needed for a DisneyWorld frequenter

JohnMel
03-27-2012, 07:50 PM
Hi all
I am looking for some help from the group for ideas on our 10 year vow renewal. My wife and I were married in the wedding pavilion, reception in ADV club (sigh) 10 years ago come May.

We have gone down almost every year and I am worried we have done everything that you would consider unusual.

We have a fireworks cruise planned, we have done the segway tours, fantasmic package, most of the restaurants.

Just looking for ideas on something you have done in the past or heard about to add more magic to the magic! No idea is bad :)

We are looking for romantic ideas for just the 2 of us and ideas for a group of up to 15 or so.

Thanks from a frequent troller of this wonderful site!
Cheers
J&M

Rosanne
03-27-2012, 09:07 PM
Congratulations, first of all!

Second of all, have you ever done anything on the Grand 1? It leaves from the Grand Floridian and it's beautiful!

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tours-and-experiences/specialty-cruises/

Have fun!

Rosanne

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-28-2012, 07:14 PM
What about re-doing some of the stuff you did 10 years ago? Eating at the same restaurant, etc?

Quadstriker
03-28-2012, 07:21 PM
Just get your tissues ready when you see the Wedding Pavilion in its current state. That's worth crying about. :(

NJGIRL
03-28-2012, 09:18 PM
How about doing the Disney Cruise this year instead of the theme parks?

JohnMel
04-09-2012, 08:57 PM
For ideas, doing the Grand1 to start! Is there something wrong with the wedding pavillion??? I am worried! Thanks all :mickey:

BrerSchultzy
04-10-2012, 06:37 AM
Have you done the carriage ride at Port Orleans?
Or the trail rides at FW?
And have you all tried any of the safari adventures in AK?

And the Boardwalk is still rife with things for just the two of you to do, or a group of 15 (Atlantic Dance and Jellyrolls are our favorites).

And have you been to any of the spas?

Personally, I think that no matter what you are doing, it could be romantic. One of my favorite memories is of my wife and I upstairs at Columbia Harbor House, waltzing. Nobody was up there, and the music was right.

Mickey'sGirl
04-10-2012, 08:35 AM
Personally, I think that no matter what you are doing, it could be romantic. One of my favorite memories is of my wife and I upstairs at Columbia Harbor House, waltzing. Nobody was up there, and the music was right.
I find Cosmic Ray's romantic at night. Sonny Eclipse seranading .... I hear you Schultzy. :cloud9:

VWL Mom
04-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Is there something wrong with the wedding pavillion??? I am worried! Thanks all :mickey:

From what I understand the Wedding Pavilion is in the area of the GF which is under construction for the new DVC.