PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

minnie04
03-27-2012, 02:01 PM
Question?? Is the Castle package worth the money. I wanted to give this as a gift to my Niece for her 5th birthday?

Which one do you or have you gotten that you prefer and why???

Belle of the Ball 051411
03-27-2012, 02:31 PM
If/when I have a daughter, I would totally do this! Is it a waste of money or overpriced? Probably!

I wonder if you buy the "Castle" package if you get to keep the princess costume, or if they just give you a costume for the pictures? The answer to that may have an effect on which package I would buy.

minnie04
03-27-2012, 02:39 PM
I wonder if you buy the "Castle" package if you get to keep the princess costume, or if they just give you a costume for the pictures? The answer to that may have an effect on which package I would buy.

I think you keep the costume. I see the little girls wearing them all over the parks after they have this done. I would think for that price they would give it to you.

sweetsavannah
03-27-2012, 03:25 PM
Yeah you get to keep it:) my daughter has done the middle package (crown?) with hair, make up and nails...so much fun!! She was age 7 and age 9. She didn't want a costume because she didn't want to be uncomfortable walking around in the parks all day in one (my practical girl!) so she just wore a pretty (comfy!) dress instead :thumbsup:
I totally recommend the BBB for your niece, she's gonna love it! This year my daughter is obsessed with POTC so she's doing Pirates League ( I hear they even have a mermaid makeover they just started!) Such fun experiences for kids!:mickey:

brownie
03-28-2012, 10:23 AM
Sending this one to the Nightlife, Shops, and Water Parks forum.

AgentC
03-28-2012, 10:40 AM
We did the middle package for my 3 year old. You get hair, makeup and nails. We brought our own costume, shoes and accessories. It was much cheaper that way. The Disney store costumes are $15-$30 cheaper than the Disney Park costumes and frequently go on sale.

Our package was around $55. My daughter loved it and we were very happy with the experience.