PDA

View Full Version : How do you get to Downtown Disney?

Alpha Jeanie
03-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Can you tell me how you get to Downtown Disney from the parks or POP Century?

Checkers
03-26-2012, 09:28 PM
There are no buses from the parks to Downtown Disney, you have to go to a resort and take a bus from there. If you are staying at POP you can take a bus from there.

Alaska Disney Fan
03-26-2012, 09:50 PM
If your at Magic Kingdom, head over to the Contemporary on the monorail and jump a bus from there. If you are at Epcot or DHS head over to Swan and Dolphin resorts and grab a bus from there. If your at Animal Kingdom, AKL is the closest transfer point. You can also do the reverse to get to one of these parks from DTD, except if I was heading to MK from DTD I would grab a bus to Grand Floridian. All of these points work well to transfer between parks too, if you have a park hopper pass.

Dopey's Girl
03-27-2012, 10:42 AM
From Pop there is a bus that will take you directly to Downtown Disney.

To get there from the parks you will need to transfer. I usually take the Saratoga Springs bus, then walk to Downtown, but you can take a bus to any of the resorts from a park and then transfer to Downtown.

It may also be fun to take either of the Port Orleans (Riverside or French Quarter) buses from the park you are at, then take the boat to Downtown. It's a pretty quick ride and it's really beautiful!